Aadhar Card Status – If you are searching for Aadhar Card Status Online, Aadhar Card Status offline then you are at right place. Today, We are going to share step by step guide to Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrolment, Check Aadhaar Card Using Your Mobile find out here.
Aadhar is one of the Unique Identification Number that is compulsory for all the citizen of India. Aadhar is issued based on their Demographic and Biometric Data. To get all government benefits of scheme you must have Aadhar card status to get your subsidy in bank accounts.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
If you are looking for aadhar card status then following are way to check it out status.
Method – 1 Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Method – 2 Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrolment
Method – 3 Check Aadhar Card Status using your mobile number
Check More Article – Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Once you’ve successfully modified or transformed some details in your Aadhaar card and you also want to check for the update position, the below mentioned steps for doing this:
- Go to the official website https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/visitor/check-status
- To be able to check the position, get into the Aadhar Status field.
- Within the next column, enter into re3quired details.
- Within the last column of words verification, get into the numeral code that is exhibited before you. You can even change the code by pressing the blue image next to the code.
- Once everything is entered, click on the Submit button.
Following are Image for check status online guide.
Check Aadhar Card Status without Enrolment
If you don’t have enrolment id or anything then also you can check the status online.
Step:1 First goes to the official website of UIDAI.
Step:2 Now go to the Aadhar Enrolment section available on the website.
Step:3 Now you have to go to the link “Retrieve Lost UID/EID”.
Step:4 Once you click on link you will go to another page fille out all the details.
Step:5 Last, Submit the form you will get enrollment number.
Check Aadhar Card Status using Mobile Number
Following are simple step by step guide to check the status of your aadhaar card.
Step:1 By typing the message as follows.
SMS<UID STATUS><14-Digit Enrolment ID> and send the message to 51969.
Step:2 Once you will receive the message take following action.
- If your Aadhar Card is generated, then you will receive SMS showing Aadhar Number.
- If Aadhar Card is not generated, then you will be able to view your Aadhar Card Status.
Once you completed steps for check status within 30 – 60 days you will get your aadhar card at your home. So, above is all step by step Guide to check it out aadhar card status online. If you have any query just comment on below box. We will help you to check your aadhar card status.